WELCOME to our blog's new look!
If you're looking for our website, go to www.cupcakegallery.com.au

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Simple Roses


Plain white three-tiered chocolate cake with dark chocolate ganache.
Flowers arranged by Mazzika Events

I can't really take credit for how beautiful this cake looks because without the flowers, the cake is pretty plain!
When I was making it, I couldn't quite picture what the final product would look like. The bride had arranged for her decorator to place the flowers on top after delivery. But luckily, Mazzika Events was already there with the flowers all set to go when we arrived, so I was able to take some photos of the beautiful cake after its finishing touches were put in place. I thought the fresh roses on the simple white cake was really effective!

1 comment:

Bettina said...

This is so pretty. Both the cake and the flowers compliment each other beautifully. Well done!