WELCOME to our blog's new look!
If you're looking for our website, go to www.cupcakegallery.com.au

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

New York cupcake toppers photo-shoot

My package of cupcake toppers all set to go to New York for the BRIDES magazine photo shoot.

I was contacted by the style director of BRIDES magazine requesting some of my wedding cupcake toppers for a photo-shoot at the end of August. This is for an article on wedding cupcakes for the January 2011 edition of the magazine. Timing was a bit tight, I had to start work on them straight away after I received the email. I would've like to let the toppers air-dry for another week just to be sure that all moisture has gone and won't get trapped in the box in it's 3-5 day voyage to the United States of America. I pray everything gets there in time and in one piece (I used up most of a large roll of bubble wrap)! :o)

1 comment:

leila_bondoc said...

congratulations and i wish you all the best. will be tuning in to your updates. thanks very much. :)